-
March 17th, 2004, 02:17 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Hi All,
I replaced my trusty old 604Bs with 604-8Hs last week, and would like to make available to anyone here that can use them the time domain corrected crossovers I designed, built and reported on last fall. Perform a search for 604B and 605A/B crossovers on this site for the link to that discussion, which also contains a link to the schematic at http://home.earthlink.net/~jmarkwart/
If interested, contact me privately via Email for the price, and to answer any questions. I will let the crossovers go for the cost of the premium capacitors and inductors, plus shipping. Shipping weight is approximately 14 pounds. I plan to have digital pictures available tomorrow morning.
Jeff
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks